Wondering where dental bridges get their name? Dental bridges literally bridge the gap created by one or more missing teeth, using existing teeth or implants as stabilizers for the missing teeth.
A dental bridge is made up of two crowns for the existing teeth on either side of the missing teeth gap. The false teeth that form the actual bridge can be made of a variety of customizable materials including gold, metal alloys, porcelain, or a combination of these materials. Dental bridges may be supported by natural, healthy teeth or by dental implants or preexisting crowns.
Dental Bridges will:
- Restore your natural smile
- Restore your ability to eat, chew, & speak properly
- Maintain the shape of your face
- Distribute the pressure & bite forces properly by replacing missing teeth
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
- Increase confidence as your smile shines like new again
Interested in finding out if Dental Bridges are the right choice for you? Contact Robbie Smith, DDS today and schedule your dental checkup and consultation, and we will discuss your best options for restoring your natural smile!