The most important characteristic of a person's oral health is the functionality of their teeth. A close second place, however, is a beautiful, straight, vibrant smile! The experienced team of dental professionals at Robbie Smith DDS offers the following cosmetic dentistry services to our patients in Wake Forest and North Raleigh:
- Porcelain Veneers - Veneers are a simple, effective, non-invasive process of correcting minor dental imperfections, including misaligned, chipped, or stained/yellow teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Dental Whitening (or dental bleaching) is a process that involves using dental bleach on the tooth's enamel. This procedure restores teeth to their original white, dazzling vibrancy, and is very non-invasive.
- Cerec Crowns – Dental crowns (also called dental caps or tooth caps) are molded and fitted onto damaged or chipped teeth to restore the natural look and functionality of upper or lower teeth.
- Dental Implants & Mini Implants – Dental implants involve drilling into the existing jawbone and planting an artificial tooth root into the bone, then capping it with a replacement tooth, restoring the original look and functionality.
- Laser Soft Tissue Treatment – Here at Robbie Smith, DDS, our soft tissue laser is used to treat tissue overgrowth and to achieve more a symmetrical gumline.
Robbie Smith, DDS also offers various less-common procedures for individuals with certain cosmetic dental needs, such as laser dental surgery, and many other specialty dental procedures. To schedule an appointment with Robbie Smith, or just to find out more information on our cosmetic dentistry services offered, please complete the information form on this page, or call us during normal business hours at (919) 556-2997.