Using the latest in dental technology, the qualified team of professionals at premier Wake Forest Dentist, Robbie Smith, DDS provides a wide variety of dental procedures for the entire family. Our dental services consist of preventative, restorative, implant, and cosmetic care, including:
- Preventative Dental Care – sample preventative services include gum disease prevention, regular tooth cleanings, checkups, scaling/polishing, and general oral health care.
- TMJ Treatment - Robbie Smith DDS offers years of experience in treating TMJ issues and can help you.
Restorative Dentistry Services
- Crowns – a procedure in which a porcelain or metal (or both) cap is placed on top of a damaged tooth, then secured in place with dental cement.
- Dentures & Partials – prefabricated acrylic equipment that look and acts as normal teeth, replacing lost or removed teeth.
- Dental Implants & Mini Implants – stronger and more durable versions of bridges and dentures/partials, implants can be used in conjunction with other restorative procedures for maximum effectiveness.
- Porcelain Veneers – a simple, effective, and non-invasive method of correcting minor dental problems, such as chipped, stained, or misaligned teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – a simple and non-invasive process of bleaching the enamel of a tooth, creating a whiter, brighter, more vibrant smile.
We also offer various other dental procedures and services, such as digital x-rays and laser therapy surgeries. The experienced dentistry professionals at Robbie Smith, DDS complete all dental work using the latest methods and technologies. If you find yourself in need of any dental work or consultations, please complete the information form on this page to schedule your appointment.